Hazardous materials are not accepted at the Transfer Station. The Dry Creek Landfill does accept hazardous materials provided it is within the limits shown below. If your results are higher than shown in the table, please call us at 541.779.4161 for further information.
TPH - Diesel
TPH - Gas
TPH - Oil
What to know before you visit the Dry Creek Landfill Location:
- Debris, ash and soil from commercial properties also require a special waste profile form signed by the person responsible for generating the debris. Profile forms can be found here.
- Review Dry Creek Landfill Drivers Safety Guidelines
- Commercial haulers (including any trailer with more than 8 yds capacity and all dump trucks) with pre-established accounts will be accepted at the Dry Creek Landfill
- Use of the Dry Creek Landfill by other haulers (with pre-established accounts) bringing multiple loads in short time periods is not currently restricted
- Unless otherwise directed by a Rogue Disposal & Recycling staff member, 0nly commercial customers with pre-established accounts (including prepayment or credit approval) may deliver waste to the Dry Creek Landfill. To establish an account and for more information call us at 541.779.4161
How To Find Us
Dry Creek Landfill
5500 Highway 140
White City, OR 97503